Mizz NuNa

YOU :')
Friday, September 21, 2012 | 1:53 AM | 0 comments
Heyy dear diary , 

This is the new part of me . I'm leaving my old life and started the new one .
My soul , heart , liver , gemuk , comeyy , and everything :




Muhammad Azizul Hakim bin Mohamad Nasrun ♥

#sorry ye awak , curikk gambar sekeping . hehe . 
Insya'Allah , both of us will remains together till Jannah :')
Aminn .

Lots of love ,
kepekk cungg ♥ 


Older Post | Newer Post
What's On My Mind ?

It's holiday baybehhh !



Webmistress


Assalamualaikum . Heyy peeps ! Mizz NuNa here , and this is my not-so private diary . I will/may/can use ANY harsh words that i want . So , don't you even dare criticize them ! Do follow if you love me and do blahh if you hate . Oke dear ? Sorry for the broken English too . My bad . I'm not an intelligent as you . Last but not least , a little advice , Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


My Life Partner

 photo budakkecik.jpg

My heart , my liver , my soul , my one and only , and my everything , Muhammad Azizul Hakim bin Mohamad Nasrun


My Taggie

Leave your cute footprints here sweethearts :)



Mr Nuffnang

Feel free to click this advertisment Thank you :)


Credit
Template : Jaja
Editor :

Transparent Chrome Glass Pointer