Mizz NuNa

The one and only , GEMUK :)
Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 7:21 PM | 0 comments
heyy dear diary , 


Gemuk and me ♥


ehem ehem ehem . *batuk sikit* hewhew :3 di sini saya nak buat pengumuman sikit . setelah lame kepergian saya daripada blog ini , hari ini pada tanggal  25/10/2012 , saya nak umumkan bahawa saya dan Muhammad Azizul Hakim bin Mohamad Nasrun dah selamat menjalinkan hubungan selama 1 bulan 1 minggu . May both of us will be together untill Jannah :') InsyaAllah . pray for us kehh ? I love him soooooo much . and for those who wanna break our relationship , yes you may . but u'll have to step over my dead body first ! kehh ? I'm warning you . especially , YOU . *his EX*

Next , I'm going to Kuantan tonight for celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha at my aunt's house . weeheeeeeee :D I'm soo excited to see my aunts and cousins . saya nak jenjalan baaaanyak baaanyak kat sane nanti . tu pun , kalau boleh laaaa kan ? hehe . last but not least , Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all muslims in this world . May God blessed us always . got to go . see you next time . love you all peeps :*



Older Post
What's On My Mind ?

It's holiday baybehhh !



Webmistress


Assalamualaikum . Heyy peeps ! Mizz NuNa here , and this is my not-so private diary . I will/may/can use ANY harsh words that i want . So , don't you even dare criticize them ! Do follow if you love me and do blahh if you hate . Oke dear ? Sorry for the broken English too . My bad . I'm not an intelligent as you . Last but not least , a little advice , Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


My Life Partner

 photo budakkecik.jpg

My heart , my liver , my soul , my one and only , and my everything , Muhammad Azizul Hakim bin Mohamad Nasrun


My Taggie

Leave your cute footprints here sweethearts :)



Mr Nuffnang

Feel free to click this advertisment Thank you :)


Credit
Template : Jaja
Editor :

Transparent Chrome Glass Pointer